Safety signs play a critical role in assisting and passing on silent communication carrying the important instructions, voice out safety messages and direct the employees in case of emergency situations. These indicative signs must be designed in colours that are loud and eye catchy, therefore consulting a reliable firm to avail Safety Signs Service in Delhi NCR is really important. Apart from putting these DANGER, WARNING, and CAUTION signs, it is also important to ensure that these grab attention and are customised to the environment wherein these are placed.
Types of Safety Signs Design Services
Safety Signs Design Services cater to the needs of various kind of set-ups that record different signage needs. These services are highly customizable since these signs have different purposes to meet. Some are more aligned to meet the needs of a workplace, whereas others are general informational signs that play a significant role in ensuring workers’ safety. Let’s take a look at types of signs that are commonly designed by the Safety Signs Service in Delhi NCR to be installed at the workplaces.
The common ones are Regulatory Signs, also known as safety signs that come with biggest variation when it comes to meeting the safety purpose. These include:
- Prohibition Signs: These are indicative of an action or behavior which is not allowed at a workplace. Usually recognized with a white background with a black text, these show a red circle or red slash over a symbol of action which is prohibited.
- Mandatory Signs: These deliver specific instructions which are necessary to be carried out. These usually carry white reversed out of a circle colored in blue.
- Danger Signs: These are the signs that makes a person aware of hazard, condition or situation which can be dangerous to life. These signs carry the word Danger on a black rectangle or a red oval.
- Warning Signs: These are indicative of situations that are hazardous but not life-threatening.
- Fire Safety Signs: These direct a person about the presence of fire alarms and firefighting equipment.
- Emergency Signs: Indicative of a location or directions to exit in case of emergency situations.
Safety signs are regarded as necessary inclusions in all the business set-ups. The key purpose of installing a well-designed safety sign at a workplace is to pass on a warning or an indication to the workers/employees. These safety signs are therefore proven to be preventive against various hazards that are expected to be encountered in a workplace. Lakshya Signages is one of the leading providers of Safety Signs Service in Delhi NCR and helps in complying with the OSHA Law of keeping workers safe which is also accounted as an employer’s obligation.